The Lumia 520 isn’t going to turn many heads with its technology. Cutting edge it ‘aint. But this could turn out to be one of the cheapest Windows phones you can buy. Check out the specs and see how it compares to other Lumia handsets below…
Nokia Lumia 520 specs
- 4G: none
- 3G: 3G/HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 3.0 with A2DP
- NFC: No
- Display: 4.0-inch IPS LCD (480×800 pixels), 233.25 PPI
- Camera: 5.0 Megapixels with autofocus, geo-tagging and 720p video recording
- Front-facing camera: No
- Internal storage: 8GB
- Memory cards supported: microSD cards up to 64GB
- Software: Windows Phone 8
- Processor: 1GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8227
- Extras: GPS/A-GPS, accelerometer and free SkyDrive storage
- Size: 64.0 x 119.9 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 124g
- Talktime: 9.6 hours
- Standby time: 360 hours
Nokia Lumia 520 release date
March 2013 (TBC)
Nokia Lumia 520 versus other smartphones
View the newest fighting reviews for this phone below
- The Top 5 Best Nokia Lumia Phones You Can Buy
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Fight!
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Samsung Ativ S - Fight!
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Nokia Lumia 820 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Nokia Lumia 920 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Nokia Lumia 510 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Nokia Lumia 620 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Nokia Lumia 610 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 720 vs. Nokia Lumia 520 - What's the difference?
See if this phone makes our Top 20 Best Smartphones list…