Encased in a brightly-coloured plastic shell, this lower-end Nokia Lumia 620 hopes to spread the Windows Phone message beyond the smartphone elite. Think mass market and affordable, but without too many technical compromises.
Nokia Lumia 620 specs
- 4G: none
- 3G: 3G/HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 3.0 with A2DP and EDR
- Display: 3.8-inch LCD (480×800 pixels)
- Camera: 5.0 Megapixels with autofocus, LED flash, face detection and 720p video recording
- Video recording: Yes
- HD video: Yes
- Front-facing camera: Yes
- Storage: up to 72GB
- Software: Windows Phone 8
- Processor: 1GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- Extras: GPS/A-GPS, accelerometer, digital compass, free SkyDrive storage, available in multiple colours
- Size: 61.1 x 115.4 x 11.0mm
- Weight: 127g
Nokia Lumia 620 – Q&A
Does it have a memory card slot? Yes. MicroSD, with support for cards up to 64GB.
Is it thinner than a pencil? If we’re referring to a standard graphite pencil, which is typically cut to a diameter of 6mm (or 1/4 of an inch), then no. The Lumia 620 measures 11.0mm around the middle.
Does it dunk? No. While the Nokia Lumia 620 might be water resistant to some degree, it’s not waterproof. So try not to drop it down the toilet.
Is it lighter than 100g? Nope. But it’s not far off at 127g.
Will it fit easily in the average back pocket? Yes. The Lumia 620 is a good size thanks to the fact that it only has a 3.8-inch display.
Does it have the highest resolution screen? No, that honour goes to the Samsung Galaxy Note, which boasts a screen resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels.
Nokia Lumia 620 reviews
The latest news and reviews for this phone will appear below
- Nokia Lumia 625 vs. Nokia Lumia 620 - What's the difference?
- The Top 5 Best Nokia Lumia Phones You Can Buy
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Nokia Lumia 620 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 720 vs. Nokia Lumia 620 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 820 vs. Nokia Lumia 620 - What's the difference?
Nokia Lumia 620 release date