Not as advanced as the Nokia Lumia 920, but then not as expensive either. The decently-specced Lumia 820 chooses to duck under the smartphone bar rather than raise it.
Nokia Lumia 820 specs
- 4G: LTE
- 3G: 3G/HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 3.1 with A2DP and EDR
- NFC: No
- Display: 4.3-inch AMOLED ClearBlack (480×800 pixels), 216.977 PPI
- Camera: 8.0 Megapixels with autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, dual LED flash, touch focus, geo-tagging and 1080p video recording
- Front-facing camera: 0.3MP
- Internal storage: 8
- Memory cards supported: microSD cards up to 64GB
- Software: Windows Phone 8
- Processor: 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- Extras: GPS/A-GPS, accelerometer, free SkyDrive storage and it’s available in multiple colours
- Size: 68.5 x 123.8 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 160g
- Talktime: 8.0 hours
- Standby time: 330 hours
Nokia Lumia 820 release date
Nokia Lumia 820 versus other smartphones
View the newest fighting reviews for this phone below
- The Top 5 Best Nokia Lumia Phones You Can Buy
- Samsung Ativ S vs. Nokia Lumia 820 - Comparison
- Nokia Lumia 720 vs. Nokia Lumia 820 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 520 vs. Nokia Lumia 820 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 820 vs. Nokia Lumia 620 - What's the difference?
- What's the difference? Nokia Lumia 820 vs. Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Lumia 820 vs. HTC Windows Phone 8S - This means war!
- Nokia Lumia 820 vs. HTC Windows Phone 8X - Comparison
- Nokia Lumia 820 vs. Nokia Lumia 510 - What's the difference?
- Huawei Ascend W1 vs. Nokia Lumia 820 - Comparison
See if this phone makes our Top 20 Best Smartphones list…