The new and slightly improved Lumia 925 grabs the title of ‘flagship Lumia’ from the old Nokia Lumia 920. At least for now. What’s under the polycarbonate hood? Check out the specs and comparisons below…
Nokia Lumia 925 specs
- 4G: LTE
- 3G: 3G/HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 3.0 with A2DP
- NFC: Yes
- Display: 4.5-inch AMOLED ClearBlack (768×1280 pixels), 331.778 PPI
- Camera: 8.7 Megapixels with autofocus, Carl Zeiss Tessar f/2.0, 26mm True 16:9 optics, PureView technology, touch focus, geo-tagging, dual LED flash, image stabilization, Nokia Smart Camera mode and 1080p video recording
- Front-facing camera: 1.3MP
- Internal storage: 16GB
- Memory cards supported: No
- Software: Windows Phone 8
- Processor: 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- Extras: GPS/A-GPS, NFC, accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass, DLNA, Wi-Fi Hotspot, free SkyDrive storage, Dolby Headphone sound and a snazzy metal design
- Size: 70.6 x 129.0 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 139g
- Talktime: 13.0 hours
- Standby time: 440 hours
Nokia Lumia 925 release date
Nokia Lumia 925 versus other smartphones
View the newest fighting reviews for this phone below
- Nokia Lumia 1020 vs. Nokia Lumia 925 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 925 vs. HTC Desire 600 - Fight!
- Nokia Lumia 925 vs. Nokia Lumia 928 - What's the difference?
- Nokia Lumia 925 vs. Nokia Lumia 920 - What's the difference?
See if this phone makes our Top 20 Best Smartphones list…